Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to KKGraphics.com. This Website is provided by KK Graphics, Inc.—referred to throughout this Website as “KK Graphics”—as a service to our customers. Please review the following rules that govern your use of www.kkgraphics.com. Please note that your use of KKGraphics.com (the “Site”) constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to these Terms and Conditions.
KK Graphics reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
Section A of these Terms and Conditions applies specifically to orders placed with KK Graphics.
Section B of these Terms and Conditions applies to all products and services available through www.kkgraphics.com.
Section A | Terms and Conditions of Order
KK Graphics stands 100% behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, contact Customer Service by phone at 415.468.1057 within 30 days from the date you receive your order (or the date your order was scheduled to arrive).
KK Graphics is committed to customer satisfaction, and does everything possible to ensure the highest printing quality, accurate color reproduction, precise cutting and on-time delivery. We will review your order for any errors before processing your order. You will be responsible for fixing any errors discovered in the process, or you can authorize us to print as is. Please note, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. The sections below—titled File Submissions, and Shipping and Delivery—list details we cannot be responsible for.
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by you.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors or color selection errors introduced in the artwork file creation process submitted by you.
- Errors in user-selected options, such as product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with KK Graphics specifications.
- Color match guarantee without a hardcopy proof approval.
- Delivery delays due to improperly prepared files.
- Duplicate orders by the customer.
- Incorrect file layout for folding, scoring, hole drilling, die cutting or other custom services.
Shipping and Delivery
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages, 3rd delivery attempt, or other errors created by you.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to you.
- Satisfaction guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. We will reprint orders damaged or lost by shipping carrier.
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order before reprinting or refunding your order.
- We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business that are caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you received later than the estimated delivery date.
- We are not liable for shipping carrier mistakes, loss, or delayed delivery times.
All prices and amounts shown on www.kkgraphics.com are in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise noted. If a visitor submits a request on the Site to purchase printing products or services, the visitor agrees that all charges, taxes, and shipping and processing fees will automatically be charged to the credit card, or paid by the user with a pre-approved payment method.
Once an order has been approved by the customer and is processed, no changes are allowed to the artwork files, job specifics, or deadline/turnaround times. After an order for printing has been processed from the Site, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of the order, along with applicable taxes, shipping and processing fees, unless otherwise noted.
Please note, KK Graphics will not process or proceed on any order until full payment is received.
All requests to purchase must be submitted with an approved payment method unless otherwise expressly stated. Approved payment methods include any of the following methods:
- Credit Card
At the current time, we accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Sales Tax Policy
KK Graphics is required to collect and remit sales tax in all US jurisdictions that administer such tax.
If you are a nonprofit organization, government entities, or print reseller, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the proper documentation to be tax-exempt. If you have already placed an order with sales tax, you can request an adjustment by sending in your order number(s) with documentation.
You are responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files. You must proofread all files carefully before submitting your files to KK Graphics. Please use our file preparation guidelines and product templates to assist in creating your print-ready files. We also offer design services for a fee.
As postal regulations are subject to change, you are also responsible for complying with current mailing restrictions for your layouts. Check with your local Post Office for current guidelines and restrictions.
By submitting artwork to KK Graphics, you certify that you have the right to use the image(s) in your artwork files. Although we take every precaution to safeguard your materials, we are not responsible for loss or damage of images or artwork.
Under these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will not upload any artwork files consisting of the following materials:
- Any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons who are shown in the material if applicable.
- Any material that is sexually explicit and/or violently explicit.
Shipping and Arrival Times
KK Graphics assumes no responsibility for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays in delivery service, the breakdown of equipment, illness, etc. KK Graphics is not responsible for delays due to improperly prepared files.
Effective Date: 10/01/2017